Monday, February 1, 2010

02/01/10 Magnet 12x12 Wall Hanger

WOW! I can't believe it is already February and before you know it Valentines Day will be here. With that in mind I have been searching for some great NEW Valentine papers. I LOVE Pink Paislee and their NEW Cupid line was perfect. I think about the papers some when I buy them and I was totally thinking .... GREAT 12x12 LAYOUT! Well~ on Thursay we went to dinner and passed a Craft Warehouse and I just had to STOP! Promissing my hubby I would be really quick ( hahaha ) he stopped and let me go in. While there I saw this great display of these 12x12 metal sheets hung with ribbons. They also had magnets and a sample that they did of these magnetic pages. I just loved it and knew I could totally make it cuter! So I bought one of the 12x12 metal sheets $5-6 and a package of basic grey metal magnet snaps.Here is what I made....




12x12 Magnetic page..... use the magnets to hold pictures, or memo's.



Basic Grey Metal Magnet Snaps are small thin metal circles perfet for gluing buttons on to them or any other small embellishment to accent your page.



Here is the finished project with buttons for magnets to hold the photo and memo.
ADorAblE !!!

2 comments:

  1. oh Nancy, you make me want to be so creative around my home. I love it, but my wallet is pinched so tight I'll have to wait....but great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this project and that is one of the things I reall like about you Nancy. You work on other projects and keep it exciting. I hope to do this one in the near future. Keep up the great work! Velda

    ReplyDelete