Sunday, January 31, 2010

1/31/2010 Pocket pages

DiY Network Aired a Program on 10/06/09 on folded pages with guest host Anna Griffin. I set the DVR and saved it and thought "one day I would love to try that page." Well my one day came on Saturday. I loved everything about her page EXCEPT her page was only one page front to back and I scrapbook two pages side to side. So I needed to do the page twice and needed to have twice the paper. Each page uses 5 papers. However you only see the front so we figured out which papers were visable on each side and that ment we needed 7 papers and 3 extra's that could be anything because they were not visible at all on the completed pages. ( I hope that makes sence - The back of page one looks like pg2 and the back of pg2 looks like pg1 ) I couldn't find the spacific directions but comment on the page if I get enough interest I will get instructions made and post them soon.

I used: Cosmo Cricut Girl Friday Paper Line. All the days of the week with the borders and element sheet. I could not find it at my local shop so I bought it direct from Cosmo Cricket.
http://www.qbaroo.com/cosmocricketretail/main.cfm?type=1&categoryoid=1&productoid=2






Pocket Pages - How cute are these?



Page 1



Page 2



Embellish - I like it all! But rarely use stickers.



Add some small pullout cards for extra photos or just tuck extra pictures in the pockets. You can also stick movie tickets, friendship bracelets, or any other special little moment in the pockets to save. You could do this with cute kitchen papers and tuck recipes in the pockets ~ there is so many great ideas for this page!



Add flowers, Buttons (glue on easy with glue dots), ribbons, brads, tags and more for that added extra touch.



When your all done ~ One perfectly adorable page!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...I'm not so sure about this one...YOURS turned out great. I'll never be doing this one again. :)

    ReplyDelete