Sunday, February 14, 2010

2/14/10 Happy Valentine's Day

Did you have a great day? I hope so! I woke up this morning around 9:30 with one phone ringing... then another and then another. It was my hubby out on his coupon runs wanting to know if would like a Starbucks coffee to start my day. Then he told me to get up and get ready. We left the house for a 10:15 viewing of the Valentine's Day Movie. Very Cute and a great date movie. After that we took a walk around the mall. A little shopping is always good. Bought a sweater and 2 books. One on mini albums and one on card making. Then he took me to lunch at Macaroni grill. Wonderful food and we sat in the bar right by the fire place. Very romantic. I always wonder what we would talk about without the kids but after all these years conversation is still easy... but I guess that is how you know you found the right guy. I knew the minute David asked me for my phone number 18 years ago that he would be the man I would marry. It has been a great chapter in my life. My day was filled with lots of great surprises and romance. And even flowers from my son!
With such a great day I am just going to share a few pages from the past so that I can enjoy the company of my family, relax and watch a movie together.
So I hope you all had a great day... Happy Valentine's Day!




How Cute is this big flower on a page. Adding a collage of pictures in the center of the flower would make a beautiful addition to these pages.

2 comments:

  1. oh, I'm so glad you guys had a special day today, it's so nice to have those days where you reconnect! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, what a sweet V day story and sharing of sweetheart memories. My hubby surprised me also by having flowers delivered at home. When he said there was a special delivery, all I could think was, what scrap item had I ordered online? ha. Happy V day after. Velda

    ReplyDelete