Saturday, February 27, 2010

2/27/10 Crop Canvas Project


The Finished Project. It took a while but we ALL worked hard on this together and
created this fabulous project. This is one I can't wait to get pictures on and get it hung up. I actually am thinking about making another one to put side by side. I really think two would look nice together.

Me after 2 days of scrapping and this is all I got done! Lots of great fun and girl talk though.

Nadia and her canvas... hummm looks a lot like mine. I think she copied! :) LOL

Jacki with her canvas.... I don't think she copied her bow is way to long and the lock is no where near the key. :o All wrong ... HAHAHa

Velda- No copying here ... I like how she mixed her colors together. Burgundy is one of my favorite colors.

Nadia was so excited about hers she did a booty shot with it! :) HAHAHAHAHAHa!!!
All kidding aside today was a lot of fun and all our projects turned out great! Tomorrow I will post all the instructions for the Canvas Project so that those of you who would like to make one on your own will know exactly what to do!

2 comments:

  1. Let's just say I'm glad the pictures of me are blurry! especially the booty shot. I had a great time, thanks! And I love my project...I think I thought of an idea for next time...I'll text you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are blurry cuz' I couldn't stop laughing. Before the booty shot wat the boob lift. OMGosh it was FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete