Saturday, February 20, 2010

2/20/10 How did I miss these....

I am going through my convention pictures and I stumbled on these layouts I saw. They are not made by me... sorry. But they did inspire me so I grabbed a picture.
I want to work on something similar to the lucky one for my next crop. I love the letters across the bottom. CUTE!

I do have a cat and a dog ... but I just can't get into scrapping them. When I do kits they do sell I guess that I should try more to included them in my pages.

Love this page I just thought the photo mounts were all way to small. I like the scalloped page in the center top. Great bits and pieces to take away from this one and just in other layouts.

This layout was kinda busy for me but I like the wavy photo mount on page 2. I think they used a film strip embellishment I have seen around and used it for a template for that element. I like it!

1 comment: