Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2/23/10 New Blog look!

I am so excited to unveil my NEW blog look. I hired LEELOU blogs to create me a one of a kind look. Isn't it Fabulous!!! I think she really did a fantastic job. If you
are a blogger and want her to create one for you her blog link is in the lower right
column click on Leelou blogs. Once there you can see her portfolio and there are free blog templates, $15 blog templates and then personalized ones to look at. She does a great job! With my NEW look I thought I might find a layout that kinda matches. I like this little flower layout and in the center of the flowers I will add pictures of my girl. (someday :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE it! It is so you, and even all the details like the pictures of you guys on the table are awesome! I am adding your button now, but I love your signature and everything...so cute!

    ReplyDelete