Monday, February 22, 2010

2/22/10 Red, White & Blue

I have been watching the Olympics and very proud of our American team. WOW! With that said I totally wanted to post some red, white, and blue pages. This is all I could find on my laptop.I have better ones I promise!I do all my blogging on my laptop and every night I feel slave to what Keith has put on here. I have a TUN of layouts I need to get photographed and on this computer. So with that said... that is my goal for the week. By Monday everything photographed and on the laptop.
** Big crop this Friday and Saturday I can't wait. I am not planning on any kits this time instead... Velda will be working on the magnetic 12x12 wall hanging posted on 2/01 and Jacki,Nadia,and Nancy will be working on the canvas project posted on 2/16 They are beautiful and I can't wait to see how ours all turn out. If you want to do one of these projects let me know as soon as possible. I do have a lot of kits from last time still available for you to choose from too!
Crop guests: Kathleen O. , Racky, Nadia, Jacki, Velda, Christy H., Kristy, Wendy(?) And me.
Did I forget anyone? I will havew extra Canvas's for anyone to join in! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment