Friday, February 5, 2010

Feb. 5th Scrapbook Convention



Here we are ... Me,Wendy,Marilyn and Lynda.



Marilyn- My Shopping Buddy



CONVENTION!!!!



Tuns Of Stuff to see!!! Lots of Shopping!!!


All My LOOT !!!!

In total I spent way more than I set out to spend. But this year I didn't see as many NEW things as I did deals. I spent in total $200.00 and Here is what I got for my money...


1- Creating Keepsakes 8x8 paper pad
36 - assorted pinch tabs metal embellishments( 6 pkgs of 6 )
167 - assorted brads (24 pkgs)
84 - glittere brads (7 pkgs)
125 - sheets of Cardstock
12 - bling flowers ( 1 pkg.)
2 - stickles
2 - spray color mists
20 - assorted stencils
4 - sheets of 3" die-cut alphabet letters
8 - sheets of Cosmo Cricket papers
26 - sheets of Rusty Pickle papers
8 - Kamryn Mini film strips ( a favorite find... I can't believe they spelled her name right)
4 - Keith mini film strips
3 - page kits ( so cute )
1 - lazer cut page kit
1 - mini lazer cut page sheet
3 - digital scrapbook cd's
24 - Crochet posies
56 - paper flowers
2 - Prima fabric flowers
6 - Organza Flowers ( so Pretty LOVE them! )
2 - sei printed chipboard word books
2 - sei matching stickers for board books
1 - pkg. Tim Holtz Metal Sprocket Gears
1 - pkg. Tim Holtz metal folage
2 - pkgs. of 10 metal spiral paper clips
4 - yards of pink and brown ribbons
4- yards of brown mini pom pom trim
5 - yards of XLG. Ric Rak
5 - Yards of 5 different colors of assorted sequin trims

No comments:

Post a Comment