Friday, February 12, 2010

2/12/10 Button, button who's got the button...

How great are buttons. Buttons make a great quick embellishment on any page. They are so inexpensive too! Using them in a cluster or all by themselves. They really add some great dimension to your page. I like using them in a line across a page or as centers on flowers. Thread them with string, ribbon or just leave them plain... I love them! I use glue dots or zots as adhesive.



Glue dots ... great adhesive to apply your buttons to your page.








Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket and other brands all make buttons in collection packages to go with their lines. This makes it really easy for color matching, it becomes a bit more costly but great when looking for a rare color. I buy my buttons this way and I buy bulk buttons at my local craft store and keep them in a clear cookie jar I found at Target for about $5 or 6 dollars. Then they are easy to dig in and find that way.













New buttons from Jenni Bowlin. How cute are these?























Jenni Bowlin also has a great assortment of chipboard buttons if you are looking
for something a little more special.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your buttons and how you use them! Buttons never get old:)

    ReplyDelete