Saturday, February 6, 2010

2/6/10 Great inspiration found at convention....


I absolutely LOVE how they created this Birthday cake. So cute! I love the use of all the papers to show the layers.


On this page I liked how they took the diecut circle (aqua part) and cut it into 4's
then how clever was the placement? Really made this page... along with the great use of color.


These little Organza flowers were one of my favorite finds. I love flowers and lately I have been feeling like I need a new flower. I was so happy when I found these. If you want some you can find them at: AwesomeAlbums.com



These mini chipboard wall hangings are so cute but a bummer to cover with paper. These are actually sprayed with Glimmer Mist. The Spray comes in a bunch of colors and you spray the chipboard and in 4 minutes or so they are completely dry and ready to scrapbook. No need to cover with paper! I also like how they used stencils to spray florishes and flowers on paper with the glimmer mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment