Thursday, February 25, 2010

2/25/10 Frame it!

I know many of you who come here to scrap have seen these but I want to blog about frames. There are tuns of different sizes and shapes of frames out there with endless possibilities. When I passed up these great 10x20 shadow box frames (on sale) I knew I had to have them! I know paper doesn't come 10x20 but this is where you have to be creative. The great thing about shadow box frames is you can really have fun with dimension. Use lots of layers, pop dots, flowers and really have fun with it! I have challenged myself this year to really try to think outside the book and page and bring scrapbooking into my home decor. Tomorrow night I am attempting a canvas and soon I want to decorate pillar candles by making pretty paper wraps for them. Do you think outside the page?

Also, For all of you who know Nadia and Racky keep them in your thoughts and prays. Racky's daughter Nichole (Nadia's sis) is in the hospital with a heart injury that requires emergency surgery. We love you all and are praying for only the best of news. Take care and we hope to be scrapping with you soon! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment