Wednesday, March 17, 2010

??? I would like to know ???

I would like to know .... this about you!

Comment your answers...( you might want to jot the answers on a piece of paper so
you know what to comment later )

What do you scrapbook the most? Kids pages? Family pages? Holidays and Special Occasions? What???
I scrap it all! I have one boy and one girl so I get to go girly when I want to and
all boy when I need to. Family might be my favorite but I do love the holidays and special occasions. I don't know why I don't seem to really get into the birthday pages even though they do happen often around here.

Who is your favorite scrapbook company?
I have three! I LOVE Cosmo Cricket, My Minds Eye and Pink Paslee. I do like the other companies too... but I think these are my fav's!

Color... What is your Favorite color? Do you love to scrapbook with it?
I love browns, reds and oranges. I try to scrap them as often as I can. As for
Black VS Brown ... I know I use 2 or 3 times more Brown Cardstock than any other color I have.

Embellishments, What is your favorite? The one you just can't live without.
Me I love flowers. I am not a big sticker lover so I gotta have my flowers.

Gadget? What is your favorite... and one that you don't have that you have on your list to get.
I LOVE and Can't live without my Scotch ATG gun for adhesive. I know it isn't really a gadget but it is one of my fav's! I just got a Tim Holtz mini stapler and I like it A LOT!I have also been buying a lot of the new border punches lately. As for the gadget I want that I don't have that is a hard one for me. I will really have to think on that one.I usually buy it if I see one I don't have.

Lastly list three other big fav's of yours.
I will pick... Ink, Idea books, and ribbons. Even though I like the 3 b's too. (buttons, brads and bling)


I hope you take a minute to comment you answers... It will help me sssooo much with posts and also will give me a good idea of what kind of goodies you would like for prizes.
Thanks you! Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Great questions! Let's see . . .

    I generally scrap family stuff most I guess and also many special occasions (trips, Christmas, etc.)

    My favorite scrapbook companies are basic grey and prima.

    My favorite colors are dark red, sage green, and most colors of purple. I don't really think it translates into my scrapping though (I tend to be more adventurous with my scrapping colors than I do for my clothing or interior decor choices).

    I think rhinestones and pearls are my favorite embellishments. I also love my "fake" rhinestones and pearls (stickles and liquid pearls, lol).

    Well I just got what I have been drooling over for a while now -- a xyron creatopia! Once I get the shapez attachment (soon I hope) I will be able to use die cuts from any manufacturer. I really want spellbinders shapabilities (especially the labels and scalloped rectangles and circles).

    Ink for sure (I love versamagic and brilliance dew drops and distress inks), flowers (I have started making some of my own too, which is fun), and thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to scrap mainly for therapy. It is just a good past time and to get together with others who enjoy it also. I like to scrap all of it. Mostly I like the Christmas or Halloween pages for holiday's because of the colors. But mostly all of it.

    My favorite paper was basic grey, there was some really pretty papers but I am leaning towards my minds eye right now. It has the antique look to it, at least the papers I have used lately.

    The colors for just doing layouts is brown and teal right now. But I also like purples and pinks for girl pages and blues and browns for boys.

    I really like bling on pages. I love rhinestones, and brads and I am getting into the button look.

    My favorite gadget is the scotch ATG adhesive gun. It is so much more economical than the tabs. And the layered papers don't lift off the page. Love it. Best investment of all I think.

    I really am liking the distressed look with ink. It gives your pages the look of antiquing which I like a lot. When I painted I loved the look of antiquing my projects.

    ReplyDelete