Thursday, March 4, 2010

3/4/10 Storage

Here are some GREAT storage solutions. Everyday items found around our homes. Take a second look at all those items in your good will and garage sale piles and see how you can use those items in your craft rooms. These are really some great ideas I found with little searching on-line. I really think just seeing a few items in a whole new light will have me looking at things differently before I toss them!


12 x 12 and 8 1/2 x 11 magazine and paper holders look awesome when grouped together
to show off all your pretty papers. I love this look!


I know I showed this yesterday but I had to include it into this category. This closet organizer is a perfect fit for you 12x12 paper holders. Add some labels and
what a great way to store your papers.


Kitchen mug tree's are a great way to display and store your pens and scissors.


This is so cute! Here they used a cupcake tree and added some Making memories button and brad containers. It is so cute and colorful I love it!


Everyone has a basket.... cut some cardboard and wrap your ribbons around the cards to store a TUN of ribbon in a small space. This is really a great space saver!


Here is a shoe storage cabinet used to hold a lot of scrapbook goodies! Perfect for all out small items!


Tackle boxes aren't just for fishermen! Look at all the goodies in here~ WOW!


Here is a file box perfect for storing paper scraps. That way we don't toss them out and we can easily find them when we need them.


Lastly ~ two more ideas ~ a picnic and candle caddy could be perfect on your craft table full of all those items we use all the time. That way they are easy to get to and visible so we don't forget about them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nancy, sorry to hear about the accident, but glad to hear probably no damage. You are a sweetheart to be so nice to that young man. I am sure he will remember you for that. Just wanted to let you know I am luvin' the storage and organization blogs you have been doing. Really make me want to get more organized and is making me look at items I already own vs buying yet another thing. Thanks for making me think! velda

    ReplyDelete