Sunday, March 14, 2010

03/13/10 My Craftroom ....

I just have one word for my craftroom lately... DISASTER! With getting sick and a big crop last month I just didn't feel like scrapping...so I would just go in and put it on the table in hopes to get in there and organize. Another reason for all my craftroom organization blogging lately. I thought maybe that would get me in the mood. Well today I took a look at my mess and thought... OMG it looks like a HOARDER lives in here! I promise for those of you who don't know me my house is nice and tidy and I am not a HOARDER. So here is how bad it was today at around 7pm when I started the big clean....




Look at this....

These are all layouts that are done ...with no albums to call home to and no pictures on any of them. They are all just looking for a home.... so sad. (I know I am not the only one... not mentioning any names but you know who you are:}


















I am still cleaning and I will post a nice and tidy craftroom picture tomorrow so you can all see. I lost track of time and with the time change I realized it was 3 a.m. and I haven't blogged. So here you go a little make and take I did today
while Jacki and I were at Craftware House. A cute easy card. The pinwheel flower is just 7 one inch squares fanned around with a button in the middle.CUTE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't mention any names....thanks:)

    I can't wait to see the after! I love that make and take, it would be cute to add to the side of a page to embellish a little more! Can't wait until next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My room is a mess right now too -- your clean up is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete