Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3/23/10 Circle Flowers .... Sneek peek at upcoming project for this weekend Crop!!!

My Friend Jacki came over today and we finally got some good girl time in. We went to lunch and did some scrappin' on a project we both have been excited about. I saw these circle flowers some where and just knew I wanted to do them. You know how I like flowers.. well now I don't have to buy them I can just make them.(Gotta love that!) These are circles ranging from 1" to 2 1/2 inches layered, inked and distressed. How cute are they! I also added some leaves I cut using my Cricut and the Walk in My Garden cartridge. These 4 cards are part of a great project I am working on for the up coming crop this weekend. I am totally excited about it and I plan to only have 4 additional kits of this available. It is a wall hanging project. I also plan to post the finished project tomorrow. Enjoy the peek!





4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love how you added the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE it! Hey...your sneak peaks are way better then mine...maybe because you have actually done something to show? lol. Love that project...so cute! Can't wait to see it! I can't wait for Friday! I'm planning around noonish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and of course you got me hard at work. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete