Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3/10/2010 Adorable

Enjoy this Adorable layout~ I don't know why I don't have pictures of it's other page on my computer ... The two together are really pretty. I will have to get the other one for you to see posted. I am keeping it simple tonight I am so tired this week. I think it is all this cooking I have been doing. I told my hubby I would plan meals and cook ... M,T,W and TH. What was I thinking! I know Keith my newly working son loves it because I bring him dinner every night to his work. But oh my gosh it is so exhausting. I also watched the movie Precious tonight and all I can say is WOW! I think her mother might be the worst mother I have EVER seen portrayed in a movie. I did like it and I think that is because of the teachers who really make a difference in her life. It is one of those movies you WILL cry watching so grab the Kleenex and a blanket and watch this it when you need a good cry.

1 comment:

  1. We can watch it at our upcoming weekend!!! Love the pages, and need to stop by to swap nike stuff...and buy that gun!

    ReplyDelete