Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jan.14, 2010 My Little Yellow Bicycle


This Layout from My Little Yellow Bicycle Website... did not list designer for credit.


I am totally LOVING this NEW line by Little Yellow Bicycle.( That's why I am putting it all on here for you to see! Every once in a while I run accross a paper line I just can't wait to get my hands on and I know exactly what I want to do with it. This is one of those lines! I love the green with the blue ... and not only that they used Brown.
That's like 3 fav's~ Great color combo and I also love how it works for boy or
girl or family. This one is definetly on my list to find at convention~ I can't wait!!!

Want to see more.... check out My Little Yellow Bicycle's gallery: http://www.mylyb.com/samples_lucky_me








No comments:

Post a Comment