Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jan.30,2010 What a GREAT weekend!

For those of you who don't know this was the weekend of my 40th Birthday. I choose to celebrate on the 28th with a family dinner and on the 29th and 30th I wanted to have a scrapbook crop for 2 days with all my gals. I have to this was such a great way to celebrate! PERFECT!!!! We started on Friday night at 6pm and scrapbooked until about 11:30. Today we started back up at 10am and scrapped until about 9pm. I am not the fastest scrapper. I really take my time and think about every button, ribbon and brad.
I definitely did less than anyone.... but I love everything I did. I Made a super cute
12x12 magnetic board, a 2 page 12x12 layout. Plus one more 2 page 12x12 layout. This was the layout I will NEVER do again! DIY network and BYU TV both have LATE NIGHT scrapbook shows. ( We have Comcast cable.) I set my DVR to record them and watch them later. There was this one episode on the Scrapbook show that was on this 12x12 folded scrapbook page. It looked so simple on the show so Nadia ( a great eager young scrapper, always up for anything. ) and I decided lets do it! Well we had to rewind and play and do math and rewind and play and score the pages so many times we swore this would NEVER be a page we would do again! :-) But I have to say I LOVE the finished look. I am all cropped out so you will have to wait till tomorrow to see the finished product but I promise it will be worth the wait! ( With instructions if I can find them!) Until then Enjoy these two great layouts Nadia and I did together. She has 2 little boys so of course these suit them perfectly!

Thanks girls for a fantastic Birthday ~ love ya!!! Nancy








Explore Layout ~
Made using: K and Company - Actopus to Zelephant Collection



Daddys little helper layout ~
Made using : Kaiser Craft K-Bots

1 comment:

  1. Haha, good times with both endeavors:) Thanks for all your help with my scrapbooks. :)

    ReplyDelete