Friday, January 8, 2010

Jan.8,2010 Smile layout

This adorable smile layout was created with The Cottage paper line by Scrap Within Reach. I also used some Thickers glitter letters and glazed brads to add a little something extra to the flowers. The flowers are Sprites from Prima. These flowers are so cute. There is a few differnt co-ordinating colors in each package and there is some with stripes and some with dots along with solids in each box. Very cute! I have these 8 boxes on hand plus one more (9 total) they sell for $5.00 a box at most stores, But I am offering them at $4.00 a box. If they sell more are available to order if in stock. For now grab them while I have them!

(FYI- the off white flowers are the back side of the dotted and striped flowers, just turn them over :)





1 comment:

  1. Love the colors! I've had that paper set forever since I first started scraping with you...and I already bought those flowers from you...now I know what to do with them! :)

    ReplyDelete