Thursday, January 28, 2010

Todays Posts

OK - Girls ... I am running out of time today and on the page layouts I need to cut the fonts for the kits. I did 3 layout - all are fantastic! One Birthday, One that says Count Your Blessings and one that has a great saying about HOME. I need all the wording cut and added to the pages and you know me if I can get someone to help... wait!:) So I have been putting it off and off and now I need to get ready to go out to dinner,for my b-day. So I am sorry that I will not get the pages posted today but I did get the 2 mini albums posted and the wall hanging was posted a week ago.
There will be a total of 6 different kits available tomorrow night.
3 page kits
2 mini albums and
1 wall hanger.
Should be a lot of fun! I can't wait! Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Go out and enjoy your b-day, we can help you tomorrow! Love the mini-books. you are amazingly creative and I love it.

    ReplyDelete