Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11,2010 great deal!!!

I happened to see this on the AC Bailey Web site. www.acbaileydesigns.net and I thought why not I am always up for a good deal. Who knows it may even be a bunch of stuff I don't want of need. I have to say WOW!! I was totally impressed with what I got. The Goodie bag sells for $15 and I got this ....
-Prima floral embellishments (flowers)
-bazzill basic just the edges package of 20 (Ivory)
-Basic grey glazed brads (brown and greens)
- chipboard words
-pink paisley glazed brads (pretty!)
- Petaloo flower charms (nice for cards)
- American craft rub-ons (christmas but adorable)
- american craft elements metal photo turns (white)

A really great deal! The only thing is if you order one you don't know what you will get until it comes but when it does I think you will be as surprised as I was.
You can order one on your own or you can call me to order one for you. I just ordered another! Great for gift and at that price you can't loose!




No comments:

Post a Comment