Saturday, April 3, 2010

4/3/10 Coredinations Cardstock

I went to Scattered Pictures scrapbook store in Portland,Or. today and I always can find some great things I have never seen before. Today I found some textured Coredinations cardstock. Have you ever heard of Coredinations cardstock? I had
and own some... but not textured. The regular cardstock comes in a tun of colors. It looks like regular cardstock but when you distress it, tear it or sand it you can see a different color core. I really like the texture ones.I found a layout on there site to share along with some of the great Coredinations collection sets.
I can't wait to use some and I did buy some extra so all you ladies might get to try it out in a up-coming kit or two.






3 comments:

  1. Nancy, You do such a great job of sharing info. Just like your projects, you keep it lively and non boring. I gotta tell ya, I look forward to seeing your site every day. Please keep up the good work! Velda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love core'dinations! I have not bought any of the pre-embossed ones yet but they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This doesn't thrill me right now...but as always, as soon as I see something you've done with it...I know I'll love it! lol. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete