Sunday, April 11, 2010

4/11/10 JUST CUTE!!!

So Jacki and I were going to scrapbook yesturday and on her way ove Nancy :) gets a
creative idea and just has to do it ... RIGHT NOW! When the creative juices are flowing and the idea is there I want to do it. So off we went to Michael's to get the supplies. I don't think Jacki had any idea what she was in store for. Nadia would ... she was there for the 6 hour pocket pages:) Well this one took 2 days and about 8 hours total. I admit it... I am not a fast scrapper.
We bought 4 12x12 canvas's each, paint to match out papers, and a few ribbons... I have a tun of other embellishments we could add.


Paint the edges of the 12x12 canvas you don't need to paint the center, It is covered with paper.

The canvas is 12x12 so cut your paper 11 1/2 x 11 1/2. We inked ours of course. If you don't know what inking is... It is lightly running a ink pad along the edges of your paper to give the paper a finished look. I like a lot of ink so I get a little agressive inking.

Add your letter. If you have a Cricut Expression the letters are cut using the FIT TO PAGE button. It cuts them at about 10 or 10 1/2 inches.

Here is Kami...





Here is Jess... (short for Jessie)




Maybe if this is to young girl for you, you could do the word HOME or LOVE ???
Change the papers and embellishments to something that fits a room in your home that needs a little somthing. You can also hang it horizontal or vertical depending on your wall space.
What do you think???

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE them!!! Those are so cute:) And, both paper sets are awesome! I love the new one you posted about, but those purples Jacki used I've had my eye on for a while from Joy's, they are so pretty! Great work, ladies!!! Love them:)

    ReplyDelete