Friday, November 19, 2010

11/19 Basic Grey Marjolaine kit

Basic Grey Marjolaine page kit
I love some of the NEW Basic Grey Page kits. Only problem is
I don't like that there is little or no dimension.
A lot of the papers are all printed on one piece of paper,
so you don't actually get to layer the papers.
I like the look of the actual layers.
But How great is this page kit?
I decided I want to copy the second layout a bit.
Change it up to make it my own but
create the look, by add some dimension with papers,
flowers, buttons and ribbons.
So here is my layout ....










What do you think?

DO you like Basic Grey's version or mine?

~ Kit Available ~ $10






1 comment:

  1. I love the texture on yours, I agree, I love their layouts, but I hate how they just give you two sheets, so yours! I was just thinking...I've gotta have it! Then I remembered that I bought them already from you! Thanks for the great layout!

    ReplyDelete