Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11/2010 Beach Crop

I am so excited... I am all packed and off for a crop weekend with my girlfriends! This is going to be a blast I found a great location in Lincoln City Oregon and it sleeps as many as 16. So 11 of us are off for a weekend of scrapbooking, girl talk, good food and maybe even a drink or two :).
Just a few finishing touches and I'm off for a good
night of rest before my weekend of relaxation! :)
I have been really busy and you guys are going to want to tune in next
week!
I have created 18 total holiday layouts -
that will be kits!!!
I have already post a few but there are
lots more to see and I will share them all
next week!!!
I know I have been a terrible blogger lately
but I have been busy and I have been scrapping I
have just been waiting until I had all of my 2010 holiday kits done.
Now that they are you are ssssooo
going to love them!!!
They are Coming next week so tune in!!!! :)
(I can't wait to hear what you think .... plus I want to share all
the fun details of out crop ... cuz there may be another one someday! )

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait! I'm all packed and ready to go! I have big ambitions...we'll see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete