Friday, May 28, 2010

5/28/10 Movie night anyone?

I finally am on the road to feeling better. I feel like the pain is more tolerable
now. Having wisdom teeth out sucks! I just knew there was a reason why I had scheduled and cancelled the appointment 3 times before I actually did it. Then deciding to do braces at the same time .... INSANE! I am still not 100% but the pain is tolerable now.... and that is a good thing!
Ok so while I was in misery sleeping the pain away...I watched some movies I just hadn't seen in a while. ( those of you who know me we have a TUN of dvd'd ... hundreds :) Have any of you seen the movie NEW IN TOWN? It stars Renee Zellweger and
Harry Connick Jr. It is a really cute movie and one every scrapper would enjoy.
It has a group of ladies who scrap in it which I really liked and in the bonus features you will see THE FOLK ART OF SCRAPBOOKING.... you really should take a peek and check this movie out. If you haven't already seen it ... that is!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. I thought this looked really good! Glad to hear you are on the up and up!

    ReplyDelete