Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2/15 Update on me

Ok, I thought I would give you all a quick update as to what in the world is going on with me.

Well, We started the remodel ... and then I came down with pneumonia. David and Keith also

got sick and just when we thought Kami didn't get it... SHE DID! In all of this everyone being

sick we were still struggling through the remodel. We had to hire out ... a lot of the work, but

I am happy to say all the major work is done! We no longer have an island in the kitchen. House

is painted, tile is gone and wood floors are in its place. Upstairs is all new carpet and we are in

love with it so much the downstairs is on the way. It looks amazing. I have a few finishing

touches and tweaking before I want to share my pictures. I am also hoping by this weekend

I am lucky enough to get my scrap room back together... and scrap again real soon! :) Please

don't loose faith in my ... I promise the end is near!

1 comment:

  1. It's going to feel SO good to have it all done! Can't wait to see it;)

    ReplyDelete