Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/30/2011 busy here ... no scrappin for me! :(

It's crazy here!
Well first of all... we're remodeling a but. Mostly new floors, carpet in the house and wood in the baths,kitchen and entry ways.
On top of all of that ...
I got Pneumonia! There is a time line on when things are getting installed and
there is no time to be sick!
So, this weekend my wonderful hubby was on his own... removing
our kitchen island. I love the island ... don't get me wrong but it's HUGE!
Here are some pictures.... of what were up to...


I wish I would have gotten a better before shot but this is the start of the removal!
Here's a shot of what were looking at for space.




Abracadabra .... it's gone!



Not a lot of counter space right now but I want a movable island I can move in and out as I need it! Instead of one that is HUGE and permanent!
I will keep you ladies posted on our work ...
I am HOPING for an unveiling crop Feb. 25th - 26th or the first weekend in March.
OMG I hope before then :(
I can't wait till it's all finished!





1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing already…can't wait to see the transformation!

    ReplyDelete