Monday, February 21, 2011

Cricut Cartridges.... at Great Prices!!!!

I have almost 50 Cricut Cartridges now and I thought I would share my
favorite place to purchase them.
I LOVE
for cartridges. They run on average about $20...
I have even found sales as low as $13.95! Shipping isn't to high but it does add to the cost of the cartridges, but still $20 is much better that the higher prices at Michaels. It takes about 3 days to get your order too! Can't beat that!

All the New release Cartridges run a little higher anywhere from $22.95,- $29.95 and some around $5o. I did find that they have sales often and if there is
a NEW one you want that is a little high in price... if you wait in a few weeks they will go down in price!
All in all they have a tun under $20 and I have NEVER had a problem ordering
and receiving anything! They also have the cheapest prices I have found on Cricut pads and some great deals and bundles on machines!!!!
Great resource!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment