Monday, February 21, 2011

2/21 Cardstock --- Time to stock up

It is time to stock up on Cardstock!
I found this great resource at scrapbook convention last year and
its the cheapest cardstock I can find.
I buy packages of Cardstock( 25 sheets per pkg) for $5.00 ( includes. SH in price ) You have to buy each package in all one color and there is a minimum order so I put out a shout out to my ladies and we all stock up.
( Its a great time to get black, brown, white and ivory... plus any of those other
colors we use a tun of!! )
The minimum is $200 ( at the $5 price ) on the order . It is REALLY nice cardstock and at those prices it makes it 20 cents a sheet!
I usually stock up twice a year. Fall Winter colors and now it's time for Spring summer!
If you would like to order some cardstock I have swatches for color matching and I am ordering This Weekend!!! 2\26 2\27
If you would like to know where order comment below I and I will share the information. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment