Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found Layout

I ran into my favorite scrapbook hang out today and I was excited to see a TUN of new stuff. This line from My Mind's Eye is amazing. I just loved all the colors and embellishments. One glance and I just had to have it! There is only one problem.... GLITTER! I love the look of glitter but I hate finding little sparkles on my face for days after scrappin' with it. Well taking that into consideration I think a little sparkle is worth it and I dove right in. :) I was so excited about it I ran into my friend Jacki and made her get some too... then we headed back home to scrap! I hope you like the layout .... Enjoy!

OH ya ~ if you are thinking what is up with me since I haven't been posting a lot. Well my mother in-law called on Sat. and told me she was coming on Tuesday!!!! ( she lives in Alabama ) NOTHING LIKE LAST MINUTE!!! She came Tuesday a week ago and left this Tuesday. So we were busy,busy cleaning and busy,busy entertaining once she got here. My husband Dave works for Precision Cast Pasts and they are having mandatory overtime and he's been working about 60+ hours a week and had no time off while she was here ... during the time his mom was here his truck broke down and when he finally did have time he needed to work on his truck! AAAHHHHH!!!! I don't think things could have been worse for timing but the kids and I had to step up and visit, shop, and entertain her.I think she had a good trip. She left this Tuesday and Tuesday was also my first day back to work ... I am so sad summer is over :( It always goes by so fast. Only good thing is life should slow down for all of us and a regular routine would be nice.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is STUNNING! I absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back. Missed reading your posts ever day. Is your fav scrapbook hangout the same one as mine?

    ReplyDelete