Monday, September 6, 2010

9/6/10 Back To School Layout

Well Summer is officially over for me! :( We are draining to pool today and I am back to work tomorrow. What a bummer... and before we know it the holidays will be upon us. It is kind of a sad week for me ... I am sending my baby to high school.
Kamryn will be a freshman this year! She had to get her hair cut and wanted just a trim so I talked her into letting grandma do it. It was what she wanted... strait across the bottom and trim the bangs. OMG... well when we got into the car she started to tear up and said... "Mom, you can not send me to school like this!" In my mom's defense it wasn't bad ... it just wasn't what Kami wanted. Well she is all fixed up and ready for school. Then there is Keith, my son is heading into high school for his last year. A SENOIR!!! OMG where has the time gone. It seems like only yesturday he was headed off to first grade. He is driving,working lots, hanging out with girls, and talking about college... I am in a daze wondering where the time has gone. He is no longer my little boy crying when he gets a boo boo and giving those sweet little I love you mommy hugs and kisses. ( I miss those moments ) Now he is to "cool" for that and he gives high five's and see ya laters. I know everyone has to grow up ... but is it ok to still want to hold on to those little babies who needed us so much and melted our hearts?



1 comment:

  1. oh, mama, I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Hope EVERYONE has a great first day tomorrow;)

    ReplyDelete