Monday, July 26, 2010

August Crop Information

Dates and times for the August Crop is ....



August 20th 6pm - 12 Midnight

August 21 11 am - 9 pm

August 22 12Noon - 6pm



( entire weekend of scrappin' - woooo whoooo! )

Crop Fee $5 per day Dinner $5 per day ( available Friday and Saturday only )

Friday night meal - Fajita's bar - all the fixin's - yum!

Saturday night meal - Jeager Schnitzel ( chicken schnitzel ) in a gravy with homemade spaetzle ( noodles ) Salad and dinner rolls

RSVP as soon as possible so I can get a idea as to how many will attend. If I don't get more than 3 ladies per day I may cancel that days crop.



Scrap your summer memories in the air conditioning and visit with friends ... should be a lot of fun!



** There will also be 2 New kits available and many old favorites to keep you busy if you need some inspiration :)



Hope to see you all there.... Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I think I would do scrapbooking if my kids were older - I'm totally into that intricate type of creating! Thanks for stopping by my blog and don't worry I picked only one comment (no worries doll)

    Happy Day, The Lady of the House

    ReplyDelete