Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7/14 MME SO Sophie Collection - Graceful

I Love the My Minds Eye So Sophie Collection... it's huge and there are so many beautiful papers in the collection. There are four parts to the line ... charming, graceful, savvy, and clever. I bought papers from all 4 of these groups and have a total of 4 totally different layouts to share. Remember the Orange and grey one from a few days ago? That was from the Clever line. Once I get all 4 layouts posted I am SURE you will be wow'd at how fantastic this group of papers is. If you are interested in getting some for yourself I found the ENTIRE line at Craft Warehouse.
Sorry this is not a kit. :(







Here is the layout from the MME So Sophie - Clever line.

2 comments:

  1. With all your new pages, you've really gotten me itching to go scrapping! LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like Graceful (and the beautiful layout that you made with it) a LOT!

    ReplyDelete