Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cricut Cartridges

I Can't believe how many New Cricut Cartridges I got!
The Newest in the Cricut line
Pack your bags...


And Groovy
Are already mine!!!
I also got...
Paisley
From my kitchen
Robotz
Cindy Loo
and Cricut Lite Cartridges
Cherry Limeade
and
Slumber Party
This Brings my Cricut Cartridge count to 42!
I plan to add a few more to my collection next MONDAY 1/24 ...
Why you ask?
has cartridges as low as $16.95! Not all are
the ones we want at that price but there
is a lot of good ones that I already had ... and maybe you want them too!!!
( My favorite beach one and Alphalicious are $16.95! )
Plus NEW ones are as low
as $29.95! I don't think there is any over $30.
I order from them all the time and the shipping is reasonable
and I usually have my order in about 3 days. So if I order on Monday I
should have my order by Friday for sure!
So would you like to order a few cartridges on my order and
save on the shipping?
check out the site and let me know if there is anything that you would
like to get.... there is some NEW ones in the coming soon tab
let me know if you are interested in any of those I think I will be getting 2...
I love the formal occasions one and I am thinking about the flower one.
Maybe they will be available Monday if were lucky :)
** Also Cricut Pads are cheep there too!
If you would like to order with me let me know what you would like
by Sunday. I know I will get ...
Straight from the Nest and Tie the knot...
so, if there is any you would like let me know! :)
** as long as they are available :) Crossing my fingers!
P.S. $9.95 for a package of 12x12 cricut pads ( 2 per pkg. )

2 comments:

  1. That's a great deal! I don't want any cartridges, but how much are the 12 by 12 pads?

    ReplyDelete