Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Crop info for this weekend

No excuses this time the weather has been so nice all I want to do is lay in the pool~ I promise I am turning over a new leaf or at least trying to :) Here is some info on this weekends crop and I will post some great new layouts tonight and more tomorrow!!!!


THIS IS IT.... SCRAPBOOK WEEKEND!!!! I AM SO EXCITED :) Kami and I have been working all day on kits and she even did one herself and I have to say I think it is cuter than mine :) you are going to love it! I will have 4 new kits at the crop this weekend 2 I will post tonight and 2 I will post tomorrow! :)



Friday night 8/20 6PM- 12 MIDNIGHT



We Will start at 6pm with dinner.... Chicken Enchilada's, salad and a dessert. ( cookies or brownies :)



RSVP LIST FOR FRIDAY :

Debbie, Fran, Jacki, Racki, Christie and Nancy





8/21 Saturday ALL DAY ! Start time 11AM - 11PM Dinner ( Bring your own lunch ) Dinner is Chicken Jager Schnitzel with home made noodles

salad and dinner roll. Dessert cookies or brownies.



RSVP LIST FOR SATURDAY:

Debbie, Marilyn ?, Fran, Jacki, Patti and Nancy



8/22 Sunday Crop 12-5

No meal available



** So far I only have 1 lady Scrapping on Sunday - Janice. I hate to cancel , I need at least 3 ladies to be worth my time so if you would like to

join in let me know. Otherwise I will have to cancel. :( and that would be a bummer!



I'd love to see you all and I can accommodate 8 or so at each crop so RSVP right away so that I know who is coming! I can't wait it should

be a lot of fun!!!!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment