Sunday, March 13, 2011

St. Patricks Day Layouts


A few months back at a crop I decided to pick the brain of
Nadia, one of my scrappers at my crops. She's always up for my crazy ideas
and is easily sidetracked ... I love that when I am feeling creative and
need someone to bounce ideas on and challenge me!
So, I challenged her. ( mind you it was October ) The challenge....Take this super
cute shamrock paper and create a layout .... NOT ST. Patricks just a cute layout
and gave her the exact same papers as I had.
Here is what we came up with...
~My layout~
LUCKY ME!





Around the shamrock it says.... I'm so lucky to have you in my life... you are my lucky charm. Lucky me!
~ Nadia's Layout ~
Lucky to have you!












I'm sure you will agree with me when I say we BOTH did an amazing job...
and it really gets you to think out side the box.
Maybe some of those other holiday papers could be used some other way!




1 comment:

  1. oh, you forgot to mention FAVORITE cropper…just sayin'. Ha ha! That was fun, and I'm always up for a project with you! :)

    ReplyDelete