Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Graduation Layouts

With Graduation this last June I was busy scrapbooking all my son's senior pictures.


I really wanted the album done so that I could set it out at his party for


friends and family to look back at what a great


accomplishment he has made.


So PROUD of him!!!




I did have more pages in his album but I really wanted to share a few of his favorites.






These I didn't create myself ... I purchased them at scrapbook


convention. They are from


Dillon Laser Designs


and are pretty reasonably priced and so easy to do.


I actually think they add a great teen, young adult look to the


album. They really help keep it from looking to young.


I think that is what Keith liked best.


I also like that they were all done and with all the graduation stuff to do ...


these really helped save time!!!




VERY COOL!!!!


Dillon Laser Designs

Some of the back papers are cheap and so I definitely had to change them !!!
Dillon Laser Designs



Both these looked like pg.1 ~ I cut the prom off and turned the page sideways. I liked it better.

Dillon Laser DesignsCricut Formal occasions sample page and another one Jacki I created.

This is a GREAT cartridge to

add to your collection.... only thing is it is really for the advanced cricut cutter.

I do feel after this one... I can cut anything!!!






LADIES MAN


Created using Cricut Formal Occasions Cartridge.







THE PERFECT DRESS


Created using Cricut formal occasions cartridge.




PROM NIGHT 2011


Created using Cricut Formal occasions cartridge.




... And then I finished the album with some


Simple scrapbook pages.





This was really a great album to do ...


and can you believe I almost have pictures in the entire book!!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment