Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5/26/10 Work with "Bee-cause I love you" layout


OMG! I decided to work today... and I totally should have stayed home. I am still in a tun of pain and I am going to the Ortho tomorrow for a must make better appointment. I actually told them if they don't ~ I will! I absolutely hate things stuck in my teeth and these spacers are making the missing teeth hurt even more, and it feels like I have a tun of stuff stuck in my teeth. So I started the day out ok and about a hour later I started crying and missing my pain meds... it was going to be a long day. I did survive... and during my break down all I could think about was my mom. What is it about when we hurt we want someone to take care of us... MOMMY! :) Yes.... even at 40 we still want our moms when we are sick and hurting. (at least I do ) So while I was wishing she was there to take care of me I decided to send her some flowers. Flowers for no reason with a card that said " Just because I love you!" When she got them she cried... she told me that flowers for no reason are the best kind of flowers and she cried not only because it was a nice surprise but because it has been a long, long time since anyone had sent her flowers. So this got me thinking .... why is it that we need a birthday or holiday ( mothers day, valentines day ) to tell those we love how much they mean to us? Maybe I should practice more random acts of kindness. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment